12 diciembre, 2013

A tear

Firstly, I don't know who I am... Or what I am. I'm confused. A few seconds ago, I didn't exist and now, I am here; I am me.

  I have no hands or legs and I am... Wet? Why? My head is quite small and I have a chubby body in comparison. I have no neck, so maybe all I am is just body. I am so vague, so wet... I don't like what I am feeling right now. It's not my body, it's something else, something inside myself. I'm feeling sad... No, more than sad! I'm feeling... blue. Blue is the color that best describes me because my body's color is baby blue and I am in a blue funk.


  I loathe this. I am all pain. Around me, there's nothing, just me with my odd, small and naked body and my desperate feelings.


  A flicker. I stream down a face. I don't know what is happening. I am feeling numb and unsteady and I just have one thought: I need a waterproof because my little body is wringing like a slug.


  I am wearing thin. I just want to finish with this. I whisper a goodbye and a sleeve dries me.

1 comentario:

  1. Una explicación:

    Sí, no estáis locos, lo he hecho en inglés. Es por ello por lo que mi manera de expresarme y el vocabulario que empleo son tan limitados. Aún así, estoy muy orgullosa de él, y por eso lo pongo aquí. Ha sido un producto para mi clase de literatura inglesa, por la sugerencia de mi profesora y tutora, Mia, de escribir algo visto desde la perspectiva de un animal u objeto.

    Me encantaría ahondar más en el sentimiento de ser una lágrima. Puede que algún día lo veáis, aunque eso sí, en mi idioma natal.

    ResponderEliminar